Saturday, April 17, 2010

Saturday at Tri-Cities

Almost 20 more boats came out today adding to the 7 we had on Friday, making the field count 25 in the pits. A few more stragglers will come out tomorrow, hopefully we will push it up to 30 A few more "new" boats came out today including Marc Connelly's 1982 Atlas Van Lines. I put in 5 good test runs today, moved the pipe in a little, and switched from an Octura 2 460 blade to an ABC 60x76. Boat runs pretty well, will give it my best tomorrow to defend the title. Rachael put in another good 40 laps in on the Miss Houston. I took some more shots of today's action, just visit Newton Marine's photo page to see them. I also got an interview in with driver of the Joe Ricci Spirit of America, Harry Gatjens. Here is a link to the video on youtube: Harry's interview. I hope to get some more footage and will post it as soon as I get home.

No comments:

Post a Comment